- : lanny_cao
- : 0086 13178896933
- : 0086 20 62316781
CareDrive Advanced Driving Assistance System AWJ201, based on self-developed leading computer vision technology, is capable of reducing collision accidents with early warning when it detects potential collision dangers during driving, which also helps to improve driving behaviors.
Keywords of this product: driving assistance system, collision avoidance system, anti collision warning system, forward collision warning system, lane departure warning system, pedestrian collision warning system, vehicle speed limit system, pedestrian detection system, front collision warning system, over speed warning system, etc.
- Specifications & Parameters
- Solutions & Installation
Forward Collision Warning (FCW)
When the system detects an imminent collision danger with cars ahead, it will issue visual and audible warnings up to 2.7 seconds in advance.
Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
When the vehicle departs from current lane without turning signals, the system will issue visual and audible alerts.
Headway Monitoring & Warning (HMW)
When the vehicle is too close to the vehicle ahead, the system will issue visual and audible warnings.
Pedestrian Collision Warning (PCW)
When the system detect pedestrian collision dangers, it will issue visual and audible alert.
Front Vehicle Departure Warning
When the vehicle in front starts to move forward in a traffic jam or at the traffic light, but your car remains still, the system will issue visual and audible alert.
It’s designed to warn drivers of unintentional forward moving during a traffic jam, reducing the incidence of non-fatal fender bender accidents. The system will issue visual and audible warnings.
Over Speed Warming (OSW)
Injury caused by over speed is fatal. When the system detects vehicle speed over the setting value, it will provide warning alerts. It help drivers aware of speeding driving.
The system features data transmission to enable system upgrade, image/video transmission, etc.
1. Leading Computer Vision Technology.
①Lane detection accuracy 3cm;
②Detection distance around 150cm;
③Developed in compliance with ISO17361, ISO15623, GB/T26773-2011, JT/T 883.
2. Mass Produced, Quality Proved.
①In mass production;
②Easy installation in all vehicle types;
③Partnership with automotive, fleet, insurance, bus companies, etc.
3. System Integration, Total Solution Provided.
①Support integration with driver monitoring system;
②Support integration with multiple DVR systems.
4. Technical Support.
①Comprehensive technical support;
②Protocol and interface customization.
|Wireless||3G/WCDMA , WIFI , BT(4.0）|
|Sensor||magnetometer, accelerometer, gyroscope|
|Interface||RS232*1、MicroUSB*1、TF card slot、Micro SIM card slot|
|Main Unit Size||66 mm(W) x 99 mm(H)|
|Display Unit Size||60 mm(W) x 51 mm(H)|
• Speed: 0-150Km/h.
• Radius of Curvature: ≥150m.
• Measurement Accuracy: 3cm.
• Type: Solid, dashed, double, rumble marking, road edge, roadside fence.
• Speed: 0-150 Km/h.
• Distance: around 150m.
• Types: cars, SUVs, trucks, van trucks, hopper trucks, buses, tricycles, flat cars, special cars.
1. Camera: the middle of the windshield, close to the bottom.
2. Display Unit: anywhere visible to the driver.
PS: The location indicated here is for large commercial vehicles. Please consult the CareDrive team for installation on passenger vehicles.
The CareDrive Advanced Driving Assistance System can apply to all types of 12V/24V vehicles including cars, taxis, coaches, buses, trucks, pickups, vans etc.
- Driver Fatigue Monitor MR688
- Driving Assistance System
- Forklift Proximity Warning System
- Bus Passenger Statistics System
- Mobile Digital Video Recorder
- Mining Safety Tour Bus Bus Cargo Logistics Construction Chain Supermarket Hazardous Chemical Transportation Commercial Vehicle
- A large truck crashed the roadside collision fence due to the driver’s fatigue driving What are the characteristics of UWB positioning technology? The female driver suddenly stopped at the high speed to check the navigation and was chased by the big truck 93-year-old man suspected of fatigue driving a Mercedes-Benz into the subway station How fast should you drive a forklift? How to limit speed? How to prevent accidents?