- : lanny_cao
- : 0086 13178896933
- : 0086 20 62316781
- <a title="What is Defensive Driving?" href="/info/news/news-469.html">What is Defensive Driving?
- <a title="What are the hazards of fatigue driving?" href="/info/news/aaa.html">What are the hazards of fatigue driving?
- MR688/MR688B Video Of Application In Mining
- A large truck crashed the roadside collision fence due to the driver’s fatigue driving
- What are the characteristics of UWB positioning technology?
What are the hazards of fatigue driving?
As we konw, sleep is essential for our brain function as well as our body. Sleep loss can cause drowsiness, cognitive impairment and increase risk of accidents, especially for those who need to drive for a long time. Although many risk reduction stra
As we konw, sleep is essential for our brain function as well as our body. Sleep loss can cause drowsiness, cognitive impairment and increase risk of accidents, especially for those who need to drive for a long time.
Although many risk reduction strategies can be adopted, drivers usually do not know the actual risks they face. Even if you do not expect drowsiness, drowsiness will occur. This includes in the workplace, on the road and in other situations where your safety and the safety of others are threatened.
Therefore, an fatigue warning system plays an important role to remind the drivers and help reduce accidents.
Driver Fatigue Monitor MR688 is developed by CARE-DIRVE. It uses patened advanced and unique technology to detect drowsiness, from its earliest stages to protect people's lives and avoid damage to vehicles. It can also connect with fleet management AVL/GPS system to send the fatigue information to the fleet management center. Managers can make better management strategies according to drivers’ performance to help save more cost for the enterprises.
CARE-DIRVE works with companies from all over the world every day to help manage drowsiness issues and reduce 90% accidents.