- : lanny_cao
- : 0086 13178896933
- : 0086 20 62316781
- <a title="What is Defensive Driving?" href="/info/news/news-469.html">What is Defensive Driving?
- <a title="What are the hazards of fatigue driving?" href="/info/news/aaa.html">What are the hazards of fatigue driving?
- MR688/MR688B Video Of Application In Mining
- A large truck crashed the roadside collision fence due to the driver’s fatigue driving
- What are the characteristics of UWB positioning technology?
Avoid and relieve fatigue driving precautions
According to a survey conducted by the American Automobile Traffic Safety Foundation, fatigue driving accounts for 21% of traffic accident deaths in the United States. It can be seen that the proportion of fatigue driving in traffic accidents is very
Drowsy driving is a dangerous driving behavior that can easily lead to traffic safety accidents. According to a survey conducted by the American Automobile Traffic Safety Foundation, fatigue driving accounts for 21% of traffic accident deaths in the United States. It can be seen that the proportion of fatigue driving in traffic accidents is very high.
To avoid fatigue driving, you should pay attention to the following points when driving:
1. More rest: For long-distance driving, every two hours, you should take the initiative to stop and get off for 10 to 15 minutes. Look at the distance, twist your body and relax your ankle.
2. The body and the steering wheel have a certain distance: the body and the steering wheel is a good distance, when the arm is straight, the wrist can just be placed on the spoke directly above the steering wheel.
3. The seat can be tilted slightly backwards: this allows the body to maintain balance while driving, relieving neck and back pressure. For vehicles without lumbar support, a lumbar pad can be added to the back and seat clearance for longer comfort.
4. More ventilation when driving: When you are feeling sleepy during driving, you can also open the window to ventilate, put different styles of music, chew gum, and apply wind oil.
5. Pay more attention to diet: diet is also a very important aspect, we know that some foods have a sleeping, refreshing effect, should be avoided before driving, such as: milk, bananas, fat and alcohol-containing food!
6. Adjust the seat to the appropriate position: moderately high: the seat is too high, the driver is easy to hunchback while driving, even if it maintains a straight posture, it will appear stiff and inconvenient to operate. Appropriate front and rear: The forefoot stepped on the clutch pedal. When fully stepped on, the whole leg should still maintain a certain degree of curvature, so that there can be buffer space when the accident occurs, and the leg fatigue can also be alleviated.
7. Install the fleet safety management system: such as: fatigue driving warning system MR688, lane departure warning system AWS650 and so on. When the driver unconsciously deviates from the original lane, he can issue an alarm 0.5-1 seconds before the lane is deviated, providing more reaction time for the driver, greatly reducing the collision and rollover accident caused by fatigue driving. These are some of the precautions for preventing fatigue driving.
CareDrive reminds drivers not to drive a car for more than 4 hours in a row, to rest in time and drive safely.